Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default historical price data into excel from msn money

Does anyone know how to download more than just one days quote for a stock on
msn money? I am trying to import the last 300 days of data for each symbol i
follow
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thomas,

I think that Yahoo! provides a better interface for getting historical
pricing data (see http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=APOL -- where s= is the
ticker symbol); however, the link below should do roughly the same thing with
MSN. Since I haven't used the MSN link at all, I haven't taken the time to
discover all of the arguments. You'll have to play around with the "C#"
(where # is a number) arguments to determine how the data is returned for the
specified "C#" argument. You probably need to change only the "C#" that
follow the "symbol=" parameter.

http://data.moneycentral.msn.com/scr...9&C7=6&C8=2009

(symbol= is the ticker symbol)

Best,