Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loop cells, add rows and transpose for values greater than zero

I'm a novice and I'm struggling mightily with what I think should be a loop
macro solution. I've sunk hours into this and would appreciate any help.

I have a worksheet named SUM. The # of rows in the range is variable but it
has a fixed number of 23 columns (A:W). (But you can almost think of the
first 3 columns, A:C as a singular header column for each row)

Col D:W has a header row and contains $ amts. For each cell value in the
row that does NOT equal $0, I need a separate row that begins with the values
in the first 3 columns, A:C.

I'll try to demonstrate using only the first row's data....
Original:
A B C D E F
G...... etc (Col letter)
ACC CC BOC 1101 1102 1103 1104 (Col
head- move to D)
20124 212 51 $3020.94 $160.00 $120.00 $90.00 ($ Amts-
move to E)

Ending:
A B C D E
20124 212 51 1101 $3020.94
20124 212 51 1102 $160.00
20124 212 51 1103 $120.00
20124 212 51 1104 $90.00

So basically...
1. Add a new row for each cell in row 1, D:W < $0.00. (Each starts with
A:C value)
2. Transpose col headers in Original row 1 to Ending col D for non-zero
values.
3. Place corresponding $ Amt in Ending col E
4. Repeat for each subsequent row

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Bagman" wrote in message
[...]