Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Number Transforms Into Euros

Hello,

I have a very strange problem. I have a workbook with multiple
worksheets, and what appears to be random event, it will turn the
majority of cell with numbers formatted as "General" into an
accounting format with Euros. Some of the numbers formatted as
accounting will also change to the euro format as well, but not all of
them. As anyone come across this problem before? Am I hitting
buttons I shouldn't be? Is there a fix?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sounds like event code may be making the changes.

Have you looked through sheet modules and Thisworkbook module for code?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:14:34 -0700 (PDT), cardan
wrote:

Hello,

I have a very strange problem. I have a workbook with multiple
worksheets, and what appears to be random event, it will turn the
majority of cell with numbers formatted as "General" into an
accounting format with Euros. Some of the numbers formatted as
accounting will also change to the euro format as well, but not all of
them. As anyone come across this problem before? Am I hitting
buttons I shouldn't be? Is there a fix?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you find a solution to this problem? I have the same issue. Once in a
while when I open excel workbooks it reformats numbers to Euros. Please let
me know if you found a solution.