Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default xml transforms to rearrange worksheet data?

xl2010

Anyone here familiar with using xml transforms to massage xl data?

I have an inherited spreadsheet I'd like to use a pivot table on, but it
is not organized as a list, or table. Seems like I've read that xml
transforms can be used to manipulate how data is presented; I'm
wondering if I can use a transform to create a new worksheet with the
data re-arranged into proper rows and columns.

I've no idea even where to start looking for information --- anyone have
some links or pointers for me?

TIA!
--
Clif McIrvin

(clare reads his mail with moe, nomail feeds the bit bucket :-)