Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scan/copy and automatic update

I am trying to do is to scan and pull the earliest 15 or 20 dates if a
criteria is met (OPEN). If it the module is open, it and the start date will
automatically load itself on another worksheet in the same workbook. The list
would automatically update itself, so as a module was closed, the next open
one chronologically, would open up. I tried using vlookup in array form,
which kind of worked but it lagged the entire worksheet to almost unbearable
lengths and it did not update automatically. Is there some vba code or some
other way to do it? Pivot tables are also very difficult to use in this case
because there are projects stacked on top of each other