Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default On time from cell time - Followup

I'm able to get both the msg

msgbox("Cancel old on timer event") & msgbox("Setting New Timer") but still
macro is not getting triggered.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...=en-us&m=1&p=1
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I saw this posting and wasn't sure if it was the previous one that I answered
until I went to the last posting. You need to start debugging the routine
assign.

Will Assign run if you run the routine from the Macro menu? Either put a
break point at the beginning of Assign or add a msgbox in assign. I don't
know what Assign is doing and how you are sure that Assign isn't working.

Post the routine assign and I will look at it. I suspect you are using
activecell in Assign and the correct cell is not specify. We may need to
pass a parameter to Assign to get it working.

"Kash" wrote:

I'm able to get both the msg

msgbox("Cancel old on timer event") & msgbox("Setting New Timer") but still
macro is not getting triggered.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...=en-us&m=1&p=1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ya, I got it.. Thanks Joel