Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Suz Suz is offline

Default Combo Box text vertical alignment

Is there a way to vertically align the text in a combo box? I've found the
horizontal alignment, but I need a vertical alignment if possible.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You must be working on a UserForm, right. For TextAligh, you only have three
options, thus you will need some code to do what you want to do. Look he
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14686
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ice.11%29.aspx

HTH,
Ryan--
--
Ryan---

"Suz" wrote:

Is there a way to vertically align the text in a combo box? I've found the
horizontal alignment, but I need a vertical alignment if possible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Suz Suz is offline

Actually I'm just working in a spreadsheet. But it's the text chosen within
the combo box that I want to center vertically