-   -   Combo Box text vertical alignment (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432559-combo-box-text-vertical-alignment.html)

Suz

Combo Box text vertical alignment

Is there a way to vertically align the text in a combo box? I've found the
horizontal alignment, but I need a vertical alignment if possible.

ryguy7272

Combo Box text vertical alignment

You must be working on a UserForm, right. For TextAligh, you only have three
options, thus you will need some code to do what you want to do. Look he
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14686
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ice.11%29.aspx

HTH,
Ryan--
--
Ryan---

"Suz" wrote:

Is there a way to vertically align the text in a combo box? I've found the
horizontal alignment, but I need a vertical alignment if possible.

Suz

Combo Box text vertical alignment

Actually I'm just working in a spreadsheet. But it's the text chosen within
the combo box that I want to center vertically