Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default importing data from excel to sql server 2008 by code at run time

hi

how can i import data from excel to sqo server 2008 by code at run time
inside my application ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Actually there are many ways to port data from Excel to SQL Server. The
question is which way best suits your scenario.

So could you give more description of your application & requirements?

Like what type is your application? Is it running on Windows desktop? Is it
a web application (like ASP.NET)? Is it a script or VBA application?

And why is there such a requirement?

Only with more detailed information, we can come out some possible
solutions.

Thanks,

Jie Wang

Microsoft Online Community Support

.

Engineer within 2 business days is acceptable. Please note that each follow
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subs.../aa948874.aspx