Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Me

Default Problem importing data into sql server database

I imported an xl spreadsheet data into sql server database. I notice that
some columns data is NULL even though the data exists in spreadsheet.
However, the entire columns isn't null, some columns it converts correctly
whereas for others it puts <NULL. I tried converting the column into both
text and numeric fields, but I got same results. This is happening for a few
columns, some columns have been converted correctly.

Any ideas as to why it may be happening? How can I fix this?

I need to fix this asap as I have project deadline to meet.

If this is not the right group for this question, please let me know.

Thank you very much,
-Me

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kooster

If you have numeric and text data in the same column, you may find that the
values will be returned as NULL. Normally, you would have only one value type
in a "field" (column).

P.