Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Subject: Macro for Address verification/validation

Hello,

I have an excel spread sheet that has 4 columns of Street, City, State, Zip
and I wonder if there is a Macro in that I can validate/verify the
correctness of these address against a database etc...
--
Jeff B Paarsa

--
Jeff B Paarsa
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There are LOTS of ways to do this. Take a look he
http://www.softinterface.com/MD%5CDo...n-Software.htm

That utility if powerful, free, and it does a nice job overall.

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---