Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looking to Pay Someone for Help with Excel VBA Script

On an Excel worksheet, I need to populate a few hundred cells with
hyperlinks. Each hyperlink must end with the name of the particular
cell. I am looking for someone to pay, in order for me to accomplish
this. .

Thanks,
Sandra

--
sandra
sandra's Profile:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sandra, definitely no need to pay someone for this!, ca you elaborate on
which cells the hyperlink should get its name from?

sandra;425785 Wrote:
On an Excel worksheet, I need to populate a few hundred cells with the
same hyperlinks, except each hyperlink must end with the name of the
particular cell. So far, I only have this code for cell b13 that is
named 0090105:

With Worksheets (1)
.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=("b13"), _
Address:="http://home.lablue.com/Applications/Plan_View/PV_Report.asp?wid=0090105",
_
ScreenTip:="0090105", _
TextToDisplay:="0090105"

I know that I could just insert the hyperlinks manually one by one,
although I always have to do this on hundreds of projects, so I really
need some type of a macro to automate this process. Please help.

Thanks,
Sandra Fitzgerald

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=118362

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Simon Lloyd;425861 Wrote:
ca you elaborate on which cells the hyperlink should get its name from?

Simon,

It is all cells in column A that the hyperlink should get it's name
from.
I am sending the attachment for clarification, so that you can see how
rows 3 through 82 already have the required links, which I populated
manually.

Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated.

-Sandra

|Filename: Copy of Origination Analysis_TEST3.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=189|

sandra
sandra's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=545
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=118362

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Sandra, i don't know what the other code is in your workbook, but,
here's some code that will work fine if you already have some hyperlinks
adjust the range to start at the first non hyperlinked cell, i have also
written a little bit to prevent the titles being made in to hyperlinks

Code:
--------------------
Sub hyperlinks_add()
Dim Rng As Range, MyCell As Range
Set Rng = Sheets("oWorksheet").Range("A1:A" & Sheets("oWorksheet").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row) 'change A1 for A whatever
For Each MyCell In Rng
If IsNumeric(MyCell) Then
With Worksheets("oWorksheet")
.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=MyCell, _
Address:="http://home.lablue.com/Applications/Plan_View/PV_Report.asp?wid=" & MyCell.Value, _
ScreenTip:=MyCell.Value, _
TextToDisplay:=MyCell.Value
End With
End If
Next MyCell
End Sub
--------------------
sandra;427468 Wrote:
Simon,

It is all cells in column A that the hyperlink should get it's name
from.
I am sending the attachment for clarification, so that you can see how
rows 3 through 82 already have the required links, which I populated
manually.

Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated.

-Sandra

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=118362

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

is this resolved? Unfortunately I can't access any site where I must sign
up first.