Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Looking to Pay Someone for Help with Excel VBA Script

is this resolved? Unfortunately I can't access any site where I must sign
up first.

"sandra" wrote in message

Simon Lloyd;425861 Wrote:
ca you elaborate on which cells the hyperlink should get its name from?

Simon,

It is all cells in column A that the hyperlink should get it's name
from.
I am sending the attachment for clarification, so that you can see how
rows 3 through 82 already have the required links, which I populated
manually.

Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated.

-Sandra

|Filename: Copy of Origination Analysis_TEST3.xls |
|Download:
http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=189|

sandra
sandra's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=545