Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inserting results below and not above

Good afternoon

Wonder if anyone could help me, I am currently using the following coding in
a macro:
'Copy information needed for client accout worksheet
'Date(A19) Quantity(B19) Reciept(C19)
Rows("19:19").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
'Paste new sales information into client account
Sheets("10001").Select
Rows("2:2").Select
Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown

This code manages to copy the information from my 'master' worksheet, into
the 'client account' worksheet in the workbook. However - it always copies
the information into row 2 which i realise is as a result of the
Rows("2:2").Select - and pushes previous information down as a result of the
Selection.Insert Shift:=xldown.

Is there a way I can instead simply post new information in the row after
the last entry in the client account worksheet... thus allowing a result that
would ideally look like:
Date Quantity Reciept
15/07/09 1 1
16/07/09 1 2
17/07/09 1 3
etc.

thank you, I really appreciate any advice that you can provide
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don thank you so much

It works like a charm, really appreciate your help

Have a good day

Regards, PVANS

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Sub copyrowtoothersheet()
With Sheets("10001")
lr = .Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row + 1
Rows("19").Copy .Rows(lr)
End With

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

[...]