Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Belgarth

Default Inserting a row below

I want to be able to let people insert a new row below an existing row, and
in doing so the formula from above also gets copied but not the data in other
cells, either by using a macro or a command button.

Ideally I would just like them to be able to insert a row and the formula
gets copied as well.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

David McRitchie has a nice macro that asks how many rows should be inserted and
even copies the formulas down to those new rows.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm
look for: InsertRowsAndFillFormulas

--

Dave Peterson