Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Start copying an access recordset starting with the next column

I am bringing information from a recordset into Excel. I want to
start copying the recordset data starting with column two. Column one
is my primary key identifier and I don't want that. I'm thinking it
has something to do with .Fields???

'Copy the matched recordset into the worksheet starting at column "AN"
With wsSheet1
.Cells(2, 40).CopyFromRecordset rs2.Fields(2,?????) <----
this is where I am unsure
End With