Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Preventing a graphic image from being deleted or added

Hi All,

I am using Excel 2007. I have some company forms and models created
that include the company logo and the like. Is there a way a way to
prohibit a user from removing an image from the footer?

Also, I need a method to count the number of non-chart objects on a
worksheet? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance...AJ