Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OC OC is offline

Default Trouble opening a spreadsheet

We recently upgraded to Microsoft 2007.

Everytime I try to open an excel spreadsheet, it will not open right away.
I have to minimize the screen (sometimes more than once) and then it will pop
up again and opens the file I am trying to open.

I am the only one having this problem. Our 'computer guy' can't figure it
out.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is a 2007 problem

If you open Excel first and then the file it will work correct

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"OC" wrote in message ...
We recently upgraded to Microsoft 2007.

Everytime I try to open an excel spreadsheet, it will not open right away.
I have to minimize the screen (sometimes more than once) and then it will pop
up again and opens the file I am trying to open.

I am the only one having this problem. Our 'computer guy' can't figure it
out.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OC OC is offline

Thank you...I have noticed that it opens immediately when I do what you
suggested. Will 2007 problem ever be fixed? Nothing else I can do???

Thank you,

"OC" wrote in message ...
We recently upgraded to Microsoft 2007.

Everytime I try to open an excel spreadsheet, it will not open right away.
I have to minimize the screen (sometimes more than once) and then it will pop
up again and opens the file I am trying to open.

I am the only one having this problem. Our 'computer guy' can't figure it
out.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi OC

It is strange but I never see this problem myself so I can't test it.
Have you upgrade to SP2 ???

Will 2007 problem ever be fixed?

I hope so
Keep your system up to date is the only thing you can do on this moment