Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OC OC is offline

Default Trouble opening a spreadsheet

Thank you...I have noticed that it opens immediately when I do what you
suggested. Will 2007 problem ever be fixed? Nothing else I can do???

Thank you,

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

This is a 2007 problem

If you open Excel first and then the file it will work correct

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"OC" wrote in message ...
We recently upgraded to Microsoft 2007.

Everytime I try to open an excel spreadsheet, it will not open right away.
I have to minimize the screen (sometimes more than once) and then it will pop
up again and opens the file I am trying to open.

I am the only one having this problem. Our 'computer guy' can't figure it
out.

Any ideas?

Thank you,