Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default Emailing excel sheet: Help Ron De Bruin

Hey Ron, can you please help me with the email issue.

Thanks in advance

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

I reply to your private mail

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"sam" wrote in message ...
I have designed a excel userform with text fields and a submit button, I want
the user inputs to be emailed to me once users click on "submit"

Once users fill in the details in the excel userform and click the submit
button, I should get the email from the user and the user inputs should be an
excel file with just the current user inputs and buttons "Accept" and
"Decline"

Once I open the attachment and click "Accept" I want it to populate the
access database ( I have already done this). BUT what i really need is the
user input in a excel sheet (without any copies being saved on the hard drive
or anywhere else AND should have the Accept and Decline buttons).

I dont want to have a sheet with accept and decline buttons lying on the
shared drive as the users themselves will accept or decline their inputs.

Thanks in Advance