Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Emailing an Excel sheet?

Hello,
I would like to create a macro that will email the excel form to the address
that is in cell J13. Can someone please help??

Lime
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Lime,

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Lime" wrote in message
Hello,
I would like to create a macro that will email the excel form to the
address
that is in cell J13. Can someone please help??

Lime

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,
I'm using this code from Ron but I want to email all sheeta in the workbook
to the email address in Sheet "Dial" cell J13. But the code is just senting
the Dial sheet. Can you please take a look at the code and give me a hint?

Sub Mail_Every_Worksheet()
Dim sh As Worksheet
Dim wb As Workbook
Dim strdate As String
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If sh.Range("J13").Value Like "?*@?*.?*" Then
strdate = Format(Now, "dd-mm-yy h-mm-ss")
sh.Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
With wb
.SaveAs "Sheet " & sh.Name & " of " _
& ThisWorkbook.Name & " " & strdate & ".xls"
.SendMail ActiveSheet.Range("J13").Value, _
"This is the Subject line"
.ChangeFileAccess xlReadOnly
Kill .FullName
.Close False
End With
End If
Next sh
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

"Lime" wrote in message
Hello,
I would like to create a macro that will email the excel form to the
address
that is in cell J13. Can someone please help??

Lime

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you want to send the whole workbook choose another example from my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Click on the Tips link on the page you choose to see how you can change the To line

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl