Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using VBA to send out mail via gmail

Hello,

I need to create a macro to email the contacts for our company. Currently,
we have a gmail account which has been configured in Outlook.

Now gmail has a limit of 500 emails a day. My boss was to send out 1500. I
have searched the web and see google's response is create multiple accounts.

Question:

How would I program a macro to use multiple email accounts? I've created
macros to email items before. But not sure how to write an email macro to
use multiple accounts.

I know I will create 10 more gmail accounts. I know to configure all of
them in Outlook. But how to program the macro so that it does a "Round
Robin"? Send the first 500 contacts with this account, the next 500 contacts
with account 2 and so on.

Tony