Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trading File

Hi,

Anyone know a website were can I download a Excel file to control all
the tradings in stocks I made?

I would like a free of charge file

Thank you in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not sure what you are looking for. You can get free templates for maaging
your stock from microsoft.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...tock&av=TPL000

You can download data from a website like this posting from yesterday

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...b-0968ef05e642