Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need template for day trading

I am a day trader and need help with template for Name of Company,date of
purchase, # of stocks purchased $amt. paid $amt sold and loss or gain I
know this is probably easy for most people but I can't figure it out.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if c2 # shs & d2 price PER share
in e2=c2*d2
you don't say what you sold for???
Send me a workbook if you like. I am a retired stock broker and RM for ING.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel