-   -   I need template for day trading (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/402996-i-need-template-day-trading.html)

paula k

I need template for day trading

I am a day trader and need help with template for Name of Company,date of
purchase, # of stocks purchased $amt. paid $amt sold and loss or gain I
know this is probably easy for most people but I can't figure it out.
Thanks

Don Guillett

I need template for day trading

if c2 # shs & d2 price PER share
in e2=c2*d2
you don't say what you sold for???
Send me a workbook if you like. I am a retired stock broker and RM for ING.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel