Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting Curline to 0 on a text box fails (Excel 2007)

I have a text box on a userform, which after filling with text I want to
reposition at the top so the first line displays at the top for the user. I
am doing this by setting its Curline property to 0. In the past this worked,
but has now started to fail with a VBA error. Setting Curline to any other
value (e.g. 1) does not fail but has no effect. Is this an Excel bug
introduced as a result of an update? Can it be fixed?

--
Andrew B
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i have both 2003 and 2007 and i get the same issue , ie .CurLine = 0 raises
an error (running a form in both vers).
i changed this to
..SelStart = 0
which worked ok

"Andrew B" wrote in message
I have a text box on a userform, which after filling with text I want to
reposition at the top so the first line displays at the top for the user.
am doing this by setting its Curline property to 0. In the past this
worked,
but has now started to fail with a VBA error. Setting Curline to any other
value (e.g. 1) does not fail but has no effect. Is this an Excel bug
introduced as a result of an update? Can it be fixed?

--
Andrew B

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

BUT:
I don't accept this as an fix! This is a general Office 2007 problem.
The "fm20.dll" generates this error. On all mashines where KB950278 is
installed (this is an Office 2003 fix!!) this error occured. After
deinstalling this update the curline=0 works fine.
Now we have the SP2 of Office 2007 and the probleme comes again.
So, somebody from Microsoft should have an eye on this.