Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andrew B Andrew B is offline

Default Setting Curline to 0 on a text box fails (Excel 2007)

I have a text box on a userform, which after filling with text I want to
reposition at the top so the first line displays at the top for the user. I
am doing this by setting its Curline property to 0. In the past this worked,
but has now started to fail with a VBA error. Setting Curline to any other
value (e.g. 1) does not fail but has no effect. Is this an Excel bug
introduced as a result of an update? Can it be fixed?

--
Andrew B