Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Download CSV from webpage

I'm wondering is this is possible:

I have a file with a list of hyperlinks to a website (reports for different
days), let say in A2 to A5.

My first basic goal is to open the first link, which I did with:
Range("A2").Select
Selection.Hyperlinks(1).Follow NewWindow:=False, AddHistory:=True

Once Im in the website, I cant make VBA to go to the button of the webpage
and €śclick€ť the download csv button.
I was trying with send keys (I know I need 23 tabs).
I also read some comments about obtaining the €śsource information from the
website€ť. This is what I found:
<a
href="employerreports.php?pn=reportcsv&id=nrfrdf9g c3sfml5jp1l1gi6o67&cn=BIM&rpttype=ver&rptdate=2009-07-07"Download CSV</a

Thanks in advance for your input

Alfredo