Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Default Sub to download all linked files in a webpage to folder?

Any chance of a sub which can download all the linked files on a certain
webpage to a designated local folder, say to D:\Max\Archive?

Eg on this page:
http://savefile.com/projects/236895

Thanks for any insights

Max

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Joel,

The URL is what was posted:

"Joel" wrote in message
It can be done but I need the webpage URL. Not all webpages are the same
so you have to get the webpage to determine the proper method to use.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Which files are you looking to download? Is it all the downloaded files or
just the one on top.

Is the file a zip file and you want to open the zip?

Not sure what you mean by "Linked Files"

"Max" wrote:

Joel,

The URL is what was posted:

"Joel" wrote in message
It can be done but I need the webpage URL. Not all webpages are the same
so you have to get the webpage to determine the proper method to use.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

I want to download all files on that page, as-is, into a folder
There's a hundred over download links listed.

"Joel" wrote in message
Which files are you looking to download? Is it all the downloaded files or
just the one on top.

Is the file a zip file and you want to open the zip?

Not sure what you mean by "Linked Files"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Joel,

Is a sub still workable? In the absence of any further thoughts from you,
I'm not quite sure what to anticipate

Thanks
Max