Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with Font

Hi,
After a Windows re-install one of my Excel files doesn't work quite as
before.
I think the problem - or solution - is in Excel, not Windows
because the .xls shows the same on a second computer.

I have a listbox that gets its information from a Worksheet. One of
the characters in the worksheet is chrW(9660). This character shows on
the worksheet OK but no longer on the listbox, where it's changed to a
small box shape. (Before the reinstall it echoed the correct
character).

I don't think it's a missing font issue though, rather I'm guessing
this 9660 char (Unicode?) is disabled or not present in the current
enviroment.

I have made an xls file with an example of the issue at
http://kirk.orconhosting.net.nz/testchrw.xls
(Please be aware this has a macro the runs the Form in the Workbook
Open event.)

Any help or solution with this would be most appreciated.
Thanks - Kirk

Font problem rich Excel Programming 3 March 20th 07 03:26 PM
Userform : Font size problem Michel S. Excel Programming 2 February 10th 07 09:20 PM
Font Problem Gail Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 July 27th 06 07:10 PM
Excel Font Problem Heather S Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 30th 05 05:04 PM
Memory/Font problem No Name Excel Programming 1 August 12th 03 07:32 PM