Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User form - How to store data on press of enter key.

I want to create a user form with a text box that you type in the data and
press enter and the data is stored in a set cell, then the form automatically
clears and you type the next bit of data in the same text box, press enter
and the data is saved in the next cell down and so on. I can create the form
and text box but need the code. The only example I could find needed a
commandbutton to be clicked to store the data. I want to cut out this step.

Thanks