Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default listbox

I have created a listbox and added items using macro control.

The problem is that the content is not displayed at the end of the macro.
I have to scroll down and up to view the content in the listbox.

The listbox1.refresh command in the macro is not accepted.

Any other clue on how to solve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Rob,

I take it this ListBox is on a UserForm. To refresh the ListBox, you
need to refresh the UserForm by using UserForm1.RePaint

--
Leith Ross

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

'The Code Cage' (http://www.thecodecage.com/)
Leith Ross's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=75
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=110200

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Leith, it is not.

I have one list in a worksheet, reflecting the content of column U.
Each time the macro adds a record to U, the macro updates the list range
dynamically.
But, it does not show any content unless I scroll down and up, or right and
then left.

I tried .refresh, .repaint, etc.. all returning an error message that the
object does not allow this operation. of course I can add a scroll down,
scroll up in my macro, but that is not as I want it to happen.

"Leith Ross" wrote:

Hello Rob,

I take it this ListBox is on a UserForm. To refresh the ListBox, you
need to refresh the UserForm by using UserForm1.RePaint

--
Leith Ross

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

'The Code Cage' (http://www.thecodecage.com/)
Leith Ross's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=75
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=110200

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Rob,

Because the ListBox is embedded on the Worksheet, you can force a
"repaint" of the Worksheet simply by switch back an forth between 2
worksheets. Say it is on Sheet1, select Sheet2 and then select to Sheet1
again.