Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default listbox

Leith, it is not.

I have one list in a worksheet, reflecting the content of column U.
Each time the macro adds a record to U, the macro updates the list range
dynamically.
But, it does not show any content unless I scroll down and up, or right and
then left.

I tried .refresh, .repaint, etc.. all returning an error message that the
object does not allow this operation. of course I can add a scroll down,
scroll up in my macro, but that is not as I want it to happen.

"Leith Ross" wrote:

Hello Rob,

I take it this ListBox is on a UserForm. To refresh the ListBox, you
need to refresh the UserForm by using UserForm1.RePaint

--
Leith Ross

Sincerely,
Leith Ross