Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sending each spreadsheet via email to a different person

Hi

Suppose I have 10 different department reports in 10 different spreadsheets
in a workbook

How can automatically send each of the 10 department spreadsheet to the
correct department manager via Outlook email. Manually, I would have to copy
each spreadsheet to a new file, then click the Office button, Send, then
email as attachment and address and send 10 separate emails manually to the
10 different department people)

I have Excel 07 and Outlook...the department people are in my address book.

So when I run the macro, 10 emails would go out at the same time; with each
email containing the relevant department spreadsheet going to the correct
department person.
Thank you for any insight into this matter!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Craig

Refer the below link by Ron

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail5.htm

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Craig" wrote:

Hi

Suppose I have 10 different department reports in 10 different spreadsheets
in a workbook

How can automatically send each of the 10 department spreadsheet to the
correct department manager via Outlook email. Manually, I would have to copy
each spreadsheet to a new file, then click the Office button, Send, then
email as attachment and address and send 10 separate emails manually to the
10 different department people)

I have Excel 07 and Outlook...the department people are in my address book.

So when I run the macro, 10 emails would go out at the same time; with each
email containing the relevant department spreadsheet going to the correct
department person.
Thank you for any insight into this matter!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I like to add this to Jacob's reply

Refer the below link by Ron

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail5.htm

You can also use example 2 on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail2.htm

If you also want to add some body text and use CC and BCC see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail5.htm

Or you can use a mail sheet template (very easy)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm