Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Uzy Uzy is offline

Default Updating linked spreadsheets

Hi...

I have two spreadsheets...

parent_AB123.xls and child.xls.

The child spreadsheet has a linked formula to the parent spreadsheet
worksheet 'keys'.

=[parent_AB123.xls]keys!A2

What I am trying to figure out is that how can I have the child
updated automatically/semiauto(by using a reference to another cell
maybe) to point to a new parent... say parent_AB_231.xls.

The location of the new parent would be same but the older one would
have been removed.

-U