Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TextBox Text

Hi all, Is there some way to colour half of the text in TextBox
control or lets say if I select a text range intead of whole text in
TextBox then what macro code I need to colour that in to make that
text in bold.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How can I get Form TextBox as I am using excel 2007 and I got Form
TextBox icon in Developer section but I cant select it. Any
suggestions please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry I meant a textbox from the drawing toolbar in xl97-2003, or in 2007
Insert, Shapes, Basic shapes (top left in that section).

Look at textframe characters. From memory there's a relatively small maximum
number of characters you can format with mixed font formats, 255 or 1024 I
think. If writing text over 255 will need to add that in chunks of less than
255.

Trust you got your ole Word object to email

Regards,
Peter T