Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy text then Past Text into TextBox not working

How can I copy text from another application (Microsoft Word) and then paste
it into a UserForm Textbox?

Thanks in Advance,
Ryan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Voila

Dim daoStr As DataObject
Dim strCB As String, strTemp As String
Set daoStr = New DataObject
daoStr.GetFromClipboard
strCB = daoStr.GetText
textbox1=strCB

HTH
--
Regards

Jean-Yves Tfelt
Europe

"RyanH" wrote:

How can I copy text from another application (Microsoft Word) and then paste
it into a UserForm Textbox?

Thanks in Advance,
Ryan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nigel,

Ctrl-V seems to work. Is there a way to right click then select Paste?

Jean-Yves,

Where do I place this code? Do I have to do this for every textbox?

Thanks
Ryan

"RyanH" wrote:

How can I copy text from another application (Microsoft Word) and then paste
it into a UserForm Textbox?

Thanks in Advance,
Ryan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ryan,

If this is for multiple textboxes, then better stick to keyboard comands.
The code I showed you should be used for one textbox only. I used a
comanddbutton
Or you have to trace which control has the focus.If Interested, google on
traceFocus.
--
Regards

Jean-Yves Tfelt