Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy/paste text in cells into a textbox

Early today i tried to copy some text from a cell into a text box -
without success. Is this a weakness of excel? Does anyone know a good
macro that, after i select a selection of cells, will copy this
information into a text box?

Ideally i'd like to keep the formating of the cells if possible - but
obviously any suggestions would be great

Many thanks

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you're just copying and pasting, copy the information inside the
cells instead of the cells themselves. You'll have to do that one at a
time. If you're doing something with VBA, do something like this:

var1 = Cells(1, 1).Value & Cells(1, 2).Value & Cells(1, 3).Value
TextBox1.Text = var1

- Pikus

---