Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TextBox value on an email body with same format

I have TextBox1 in Sheet1 and in that TextBox I have paragraph which
is formated like the tob line in that paragraph is in bold and in
Black font colour and then remaining text lines are in blue font
colour. I have macro (see one line of that macro below) which put
that paragraph of TextBox1 in an email body

..Body = Sheets(1).TextBox1.Value

The only problem is that when the TextBox1 paragraph appears on an
email body it losses all the formats which are appear in TextBox and
becoms simple paragrapgh like no colour etc. How can I keep the same
format which is appear in TextBox1 paragraph on an email.