Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I get the smallest image using copypicture?

How can I insure the smallest image size from an excel spreadsheet using the
Copypicture command? Is there another method in excel that will reduce an
image size? The image from the sheet is going to a notepad in a third party
application.
Thank you all in advance for any help!