Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I populate listbox1 using the commandbutton8 (Caption Find)

I want to link the find button to the listbox1.Example: The user enter the
name of the ADM_PERSONNEL in the textbox named ADM_PERSONNEL in the userform
and click the find button automatically the listbox is populated with the
data in that row for the field
ADM_PERSONNE,ADM_TITLE,PI_PD_NAME,UNIT,AGENCY,FILE _NO ect...So i can chose
and look the diferents rows(Proyect) that have the administer personnel.
I hope this helps.
This is the url to download my project
:http://www.4shared.com/file/11064259...e50c/Form.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

replace the textbox, ADM_PERSONNEL, and replace it with a combobox which has
A7:A100 set as the RowSource and the same name, ADM_PERSONNEL

also, set the listbox column count to the correct number of columns.

"Joseph Pagan" wrote in message
I want to link the find button to the listbox1.Example: The user enter the
name of the ADM_PERSONNEL in the textbox named ADM_PERSONNEL in the
userform
and click the find button automatically the listbox is populated with the
data in that row for the field
ADM_PERSONNE,ADM_TITLE,PI_PD_NAME,UNIT,AGENCY,FILE _NO ect...So i can chose
and look the diferents rows(Proyect) that have the administer personnel.
I hope this helps.
This is the url to download my project
:http://www.4shared.com/file/11064259...e50c/Form.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I populate listbox1 using the commandbutton8 (Caption F

I USE THE comboboX but if not what i looking but Now the form is more decent
with some updates. But you know why the listbox is not populated with data?
The listbox is important because the user does not need the next button to
chose.
Only left that the listbox is populated instead of the userform, so I can
chose in the listbox the row that I want manipulate in the userform. This is
the new form . Download and see the new updates and what i need to complete
the application.
http://www.4shared.com/file/11104395...atrixFORM.html

"Patrick Molloy" wrote:

your find routine uses the control value...so by using the same name, you
don't need to amend that bit of code

Open the Properties view then select the combobox. Scroll down the list of
properties until you see RowSource
this range is used to populate the control with data
there's also a property called ColumnCount
the default value for this is 1, so you basically enter a single column of
data. However, yuo can add more columns , but you need to set this property
first
- I'd assumed that you had this already, as your code is good for adding
items to a listbox and adding extra columns of data.

"Joseph Pagan" wrote in message
replace the textbox, ADM_PERSONNEL, and replace it with a combobox "Sorry
but
Why"
set as the RowSource and the same name."Where is the RowSource?"
also, set the listbox column count to the correct number of columns. "How
set this. Please could be more explanatory, I'm beginning to excel vba."