Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Publishing Named Ranges to Web Pages

I am publishing named ranges as single file web pages, and the process works
great, except for the fact that the process seems to add about a 1cm of
white space before the table!

I am using Excel 2007, Save As... [single file web page] Publish

I intedn to use the web page in an Iframe on an ewxisting web page. This
works fine except for the annoying extra space above the table (named
range). I have checked and the extra space is in the web file.

There is not extra space added to the left, right or below, just above -
very annoying.

Can anyone explain this and more importantly tell me how to get rid of this.

PWS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

What's the reason you decided to go with the Single File Web Page format?
That's a rather special format mostly used for archiving purposes (see e.g.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MHTML). Have you tried the more typical web page
format (the one listed as Web Page (.htm or .html), just one below the Single
Page format in my version of Excel2007)? That seems to behave a bit more as
expected, at least on my end.

Good luck,
Rolf