Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul W Smith Paul W Smith is offline

Default Publishing Named Ranges to Web Pages

I am publishing named ranges as single file web pages, and the process works
great, except for the fact that the process seems to add about a 1cm of
white space before the table!

I am using Excel 2007, Save As... [single file web page] Publish

I intedn to use the web page in an Iframe on an ewxisting web page. This
works fine except for the annoying extra space above the table (named
range). I have checked and the extra space is in the web file.

There is not extra space added to the left, right or below, just above -
very annoying.

Can anyone explain this and more importantly tell me how to get rid of this.

PWS