Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mia Mia is offline

Default Same table in to sheets

Hi,

I don´t know if this is possible, but I hope so.

I have in one worksheet a table that I can sort in many different ways.
Now I want chosen data to show in a another worksheet (sam book)
at the same way that I am sorting it. And I dont want any empty rows.
I hope you can understand what I mean.

Do anyone know if this is possibly and how?

--
Best regards
Mia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mia,

I am not sure; I understood your query..If you are looking at copy to a
different sheet after sort, the below code will copy Column A from Sheet1 to
Column E of Sheet2.

Sheets("Sheet1").Columns("A").Copy Sheets("Sheet2").Range("E1")

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Mia" wrote:

Hi,

I don´t know if this is possible, but I hope so.

I have in one worksheet a table that I can sort in many different ways.
Now I want chosen data to show in a another worksheet (sam book)
at the same way that I am sorting it. And I dont want any empty rows.
I hope you can understand what I mean.

Do anyone know if this is possibly and how?

--
Best regards
Mia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mia Mia is offline

Hi again,

I want a "living" second page. Everytime I change in sheet1 parts of sheet2
should change automaticly to. I am picking information from sheet1.

--
Best regards
Mia