Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Function

Hi

I am trying to use worksheetfunction.workday(now(),-1) in code in excel
2003. This doesn't work and isn't available when I search in the object
browser. However it is available as a function in excel when entering a
formula directly into a cell.

What is missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Richard;360502 Wrote:
Hi

I am trying to use worksheetfunction.workday(now(),-1) in code in
excel
2003. This doesn't work and isn't available when I search in the
object
browser. However it is available as a function in excel when entering
formula directly into a cell.

What is missing?

Hi,
Googled around a bit and found this for you

Help for VBA indicates that WORKDAY() is an Analysis ToolPak function,
not an Excel worksheet function. To call it from VBA
- from Excel's menu Tools|Add-Ins and check "Analysis ToolPak - VBA"
- from VBA Editor menu Tools|References and chec "atpvbaen.xls"
- use WORKDAY() as though it were a VBA function.

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=101101

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That worked, thanks for the help. Odd though as on my desktop I have office
07, which has the class as worksheet function, where in my office 03 (via
citrix) the class is VBA functions and subs.

Still all better now and improvments can be made.

thanks again

"Pecoflyer" wrote:

Richard;360502 Wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That is because many of the ATP functions are integrated in Excel in 2007,
not an addin any longer.

--
HTH

Bob