Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Liz Liz is offline

Default calling a worksheet function from another worksheet in same workbo

I know that I should know how to do this, but I am obviously having a "blank"
moment. Can anyone help?

I want to call some code in the "Deactivate" event of one worksheet from
another worksheet.

--
It it''s meant to be, it won''t pass you by!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sheet1.Worksheet_Deactivate

worked for me.

You'll have to make it Public though (or expose it through another Public
procedure).

Tim

"Liz" wrote in message
I know that I should know how to do this, but I am obviously having a
"blank"
moment. Can anyone help?

I want to call some code in the "Deactivate" event of one worksheet from
another worksheet.

--
It it''s meant to be, it won''t pass you by!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Liz Liz is offline

Default calling a worksheet function from another worksheet in same wo

Tim, thanks for the reply. I did not put down my question correctly. What I
want to do is on the Deactivate event of one worksheet, call a Function
("UpdChartMonth") that is a public function on another worksheet. The purpose
of UpdChartMonth is to update a chart on this "other" worksheet as a result
of changes being made on the first worksheet. Tks!
--

"Liz" wrote in message
I know that I should know how to do this, but I am obviously having a
"blank"
moment. Can anyone help?

I want to call some code in the "Deactivate" event of one worksheet from
another worksheet.

--
It it''s meant to be, it won''t pass you by!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Similar to befo

Sheet1.UpdChartMonth

(adjusted based on the codename of the sheet containing UpdChartMonth)

Tim

"Liz" wrote in message
I know that I should know how to do this, but I am obviously having a
"blank"
moment. Can anyone help?

I want to call some code in the "Deactivate" event of one worksheet
from
another worksheet.

--
It it''s meant to be, it won''t pass you by!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Liz Liz is offline

Tim, thanks for the quick response and, of course, you are correct!

Major Duh! moment!

Tks muchly