Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy code

Hello,
Can I copy code objects - Classes, Moduls and "ThisWorkBook" - into another
WorkBook?

Tnx in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

open both workbooks ... the same excel app is fine but two excel app is ok
too.
go to the development environment and just drag/drop the modules from one
workbook to the other. copy is the default.

"E.Z." wrote in message
Hello,
Can I copy code objects - Classes, Moduls and "ThisWorkBook" - into
another WorkBook?

Tnx in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yup, tnx

"E.Z." wrote in message
Hello,
Can I copy code objects - Classes, Moduls and "ThisWorkBook" - into
another WorkBook?

Tnx in advance

VBA code does not copy and paste to next row for each zip code Miguel Excel Programming 5 November 14th 08 03:13 PM
Copy code Hamster07 New Users to Excel 4 January 30th 07 05:08 PM
Got the Copy/Cut Code But what is the Paste Code Corey Excel Programming 7 July 7th 06 02:23 PM
Copy Code Soniya Excel Programming 5 October 6th 04 03:10 PM
Code to copy range vs Copy Entire Worksheet - can't figure it out Mike Taylor Excel Programming 1 April 15th 04 08:34 PM