-   -   Copy code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/428993-copy-code.html)

E.Z.

Copy code

Hello,
Can I copy code objects - Classes, Moduls and "ThisWorkBook" - into another
WorkBook?

Tnx in advance

Patrick Molloy

Copy code

open both workbooks ... the same excel app is fine but two excel app is ok
too.
go to the development environment and just drag/drop the modules from one
workbook to the other. copy is the default.

"E.Z." wrote in message
Hello,
Can I copy code objects - Classes, Moduls and "ThisWorkBook" - into
another WorkBook?

Tnx in advance

E.Z.

Copy code

Its not what I want. I need a way to do it from my app.
Somthing like what Worksheet.Copy does.

"E.Z." wrote in message
Hello,
Can I copy code objects - Classes, Moduls and "ThisWorkBook" - into
another WorkBook?

Tnx in advance

joel

Copy code

See Chip Pearson webpage

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/vbe.aspx

"E.Z." wrote in message
Hello,
Can I copy code objects - Classes, Moduls and "ThisWorkBook" - into
another WorkBook?

Tnx in advance

E.Z.

Copy code