Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code to change PivotTable selections, based on ActiveX CheckBoxes on a worksheet.

Hi everyone !

I really need your help on this one and would really appreciate any
suggestions you may have for me !

The thing is that I have an Excel Workbook with Raw Data, a big
PivotTable, based on it and finally a few nice looking Graphs.

I have a "Selection" sheet, with ActiveX CheckBoxes for each week of the
year. I want to be able to change the PivotTable selections, based on
the selected CheckBoxes.

For example:
If a user selects 3 CheckBoxes ("w1", "w5" and "w10"), there should be a
macro, assigned to a button, which changes the "Week" selection in
PivotTable1.

I hope you can help me solve this one and thank you in advance for your
time !

Best regards,
Victor

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is just to inform you that the case has been resolved, using the
Click events of the Check Boxes and calling another procedure to change
the selections in the Pivot Table.