Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I PERMANENTLY get rid of the Excel clipboard?

I find the clipboard appearing to the right of my screen to be very annoying.
I can eliminate it but only for the current Excel session. Since I never
use this, I would like to dump it permanently, eliminating the process of
clicking Options, and unchecking the box every single time I open Excel.
Does anyone have a way to get rid of the clipboard showing up on my screen?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is from Excel help. On the menu bar click EditOffice Clipboard.

On the Clipboard task pane (task pane: A window within an Office application
that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you
to use these commands while still working on your files.), click Options. (at
bottom of pane)

Clear the Show Office Clipboard Automatically check box.

Clear the Show Office Clipboard When Ctrl+C Pressed Twice check box.